Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
It is possible to digitally import audio data from audio CDs with most CD-ROM readers.
To import one audio track:
1. Click "Load CD" & the "Load Audio CD Track" window appears.
2. Choose the device that contains your source audio CD from the CD-ROM Drive drop-down list.
3. Select the track you wish to import from the track list (Use "freecddb" for online CD information searching if needed).
4. Click the button labelled "Load".
The imported audio tracks appear as waveform in the Free MP3 Editor Platinum workspace.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security