The clipboard concept provides a common way of editing documents for all Windows applications.
Use "Copy" button to copy the selected region to the Free MP3 Editor Platinum clipboard.
Use "Paste" button to paste the region into another location.
Use "Cut" to copy the selected region to the clipboard before deleting it from the source audio file. For the purpose of deleting parts of the recording, use one of the following two commands:
Delete, which deletes the selected region.
Crop, which deletes everything but the selected region.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security