Audio CD Ripper
Build-in Audio CD ripper with ultrafast rip mode is a wizard-styled application, which allows you to rip audio CD.
Step 1. Insert an audio CD to the CD driver.
Click "CD Ripper" to launch the program.
Step 2. Choose one of the usable burning drives from the list (the system will select it by default if there is only one).
Step 3. Choose an output folder to save grabbed audio files and choose audio tracks you want to grab.
Step 4. Select a compression type to meet your requirement. Click "Next" to start ripping.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security