The Frequency Analysis Window contains a graph of the frequencies at the insertion point (yellow arrow cursor) or at the center of a selection. This window "floats", meaning that you can click in the waveform on the main Free MP3 Editor Platinum window to update the analysis while the Frequency Analysis window is on top.
The most prominent frequency is interpolated and displayed. You can move the mouse over the graph area to display the frequency and amplitude components of that frequency. The Frequency Analysis window is updated in real time while you play your file.
You can select the properties of the Frequency Analysis using the appropriate options:
FFT Size - the size of the FFT filter. You can select between the following values: 64, 256, 1024 and 4096.
View Type - the appearance of the graph. You can select between Analog, Normal, Fire, Glass and Kryptonite depending on your needs and preferences.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security