The Free MP3 Editor Platinum provides you an easy to use and simple interface from which you can find what you want quickly.
The figure above shows the Free MP3 Editor Platinum workspace with an audio editing window. The elements indicated with the red arrows are explained below:
1. The main toolbar with shortcut icons for commonly used commands.
2. The audio editing window containing an audio file. The audio is visualized with a curve corresponding to the recorded audio (see Time Domain).
3. The quick command bar. You can perform various operations with audio data.
4. A selected section indicated with white curve on a blue background (colors depend on your system settings). The current cursor position is indicated by a blinking line.
5. The marked region.
6. The bar indicating the selected region, the viewed region and the cursor position. During processing, the progress is displayed in the status bar.
7. The navigation toolbar for recording, playback and cursor positioning.
8. Time Domain: The normal wave plot shown when making a recording in Free Audio Editor is a time domain representation of the signal. When recording, Free Audio Editor has taken samples of the signal at certain intervals, quantized them, and stored them as series of digitized values. The wave plot is the result of drawing these samples on the screen with the time evolving along the horizontal axis.
9. The output level meters show the current output level during audio playback.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security