Audio CD Burner
Build-in Audio CD Burner is a wizard-styled application, which allows you to burn audio CDs from audio files of the most common formats.
Step 1. Insert a blank CD to the CD drive.
Click on the "File" button and choose
"Burn CD" to launch the program.
Step 2. Choose one of the usable burning drives from the list (the system will select it by default if there is only one).
Step 3. Add music files you want to burn and you can remove one or all unwanted music files. It enables you to use CD-Text to edit title & artist text.
Step 4. Select the burning mode and the appropriate burning speed. Click "Next" to start burning.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security