The build-in Disc Eraser with understandable interface is an efficient erasing tool to wipe out unwanted data of CDs and DVDs completely.
Step 1. Insert a used CD to the CD drive.
Click "Burn CD" to choose "Disc
Step 2. Choose one of the usable drives from the list to erase disc (the system will select it by default if there is only one).
Step 3. Select a suitable erasing type from fast erase and full erase.
Step 4. Choose the suitable erasing speed and start erasing.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- Open and Save Audio Files
- Input an Audio Track from Audio CD
- Record Sounds
- Digital Audio Effects
- Play, Move and Select Regions
- Bookmark Tools
- YouTube Downloader/Converter
- Audio Converter
- Audio Extractor
- Audio CD Burner
- Audio CD Ripper
- Disc Eraser
- View Mode
- Select Channels
- ID3 Editor and WMA
- Frequency Analysis
- Text to Speech
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Output Formats
- General Audio Concepts
- Choose the Best MP3 Editor for Your Windows Computer
- Save Legacy Formats like Vinyl LPs & Tapes to Your Computer
- Why Add Video & Audio to Your Website
- Suggestions on Adding Multimedia Content to Websites
- What is Streaming Audio
- What is Computer Security